I Know That My Redeemer Lives

I know that my Redeemer lives;
What joy the blest assurance gives!
He lives, He lives, who once was dead;
He lives, my everlasting Head!

He lives, to bless me with His love,
He lives, to plead for me above.
He lives, my hungry soul to feed,
He lives, to help in time of need.

He lives, my kind, wise, heavenly Friend,
He lives, and loves me to the end;
He lives, and while He lives, I’ll sing;
He lives, my Prophet, Priest, and King.

He lives, and grants me daily breath;
He lives, and I shall conquer death:
He lives, my mansion to prepare;
He lives, to bring me safely there.

He lives, all glory to His Name!
He lives, my Savior, still the same;
What joy the blest assurance gives;
I know that my Redeemer lives!

~Words: Samuel Medley & Music: John Hatton

Comments

Popular Posts