Happy Mother’s Day!

I have been and continue to be so blessed by a wonderful mother. My children are so blessed as well. The following quotes remind me of what I get to witness all of the time at home as I watch my wife with our children. Just beautiful... Having amazing mothers like my children and I have is such a gift from God...

“Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength.”

“Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.”

“Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself.”

“Try to be even-tempered. Only in this way can one show a constant resolution to love God.”

“Great occasions for serving God come seldom, but little ones surround us daily.”

“When you encounter difficulties and contradictions, do not try to break them, but bend them with gentleness and time.”
~St. Francis de Sales

“Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility . . .”
~Thomas à Kempis

Comments

Popular Posts