Gratitude is Rare

(Found here)

“By my correspondence to grace at every moment, I should like to increase in love in the full measure of the gift which the Lord grants me, in order to be for Him a living act of thanksgiving. Our heavenly Father has sketched our life. It seems to me that I see my every moment prepared in advance with an infinite love. I am like the little child who tries with all his heart to trace the written pages prepared by his mother.”
~Marie-Antoinette de Geuser

“The day when I shall leave this earth, I wish that my last thought be to say once more to the good God, Thank you.”
~Emmanuel Chaptal

“Why is it that such delicate sentiments are not found in every soul? Alas! We recall the ten lepers who were cured by the good Master but left for home so soon after the miracle. Only one of them sees that such conduct is unbecoming and returns to give thanks to our Lord. ‘And the other nine?’ Jesus cannot refrain from asking. The other nine? They disappeared without leaving any trace!’”
~Raoul Plus

Comments

Popular Posts